Nima Starter Kit
- 1 Nima sensor, 3 one-time-use test capsules, 1 micro-USB battery re-charging cable, 1 carrying pouch
Is your food really gluten-free? Find out in just a few minutes with Nima, the world's first portable gluten sensor
Just take a tiny sample of food, put it in a capsule, and put the capsule in Nima. Nima works hard so you don't have to.
Nima is the fastest gluten tester on the market, letting you know if there is 20ppm or more of gluten in your food sample in about 3 minutes.
One-time-use capsules are pre-loaded with our proprietary chemistry and ready-to-go as soon as you are. No cleaning, no re-setting, no refilling. Just grab a new capsule for every test.
Nima fits in a pocket or purse. Bring Nima to dates, vacations, business meals, or wherever you're eating.
It's a food data lovefest - share what you have tested and see what others are testing to stay one step ahead of gluten!
Test Liquids and Solids
Nima can test foods ranging from soups and sauces to fried items and baked goods.
Nima uses proven chemistry, sensors, and technology.
- Nima Length: 3.5 in Width: 1.0 in Height: 3.1 in
- Disposable Capsule Height with cap: 2.5 in
- Nima has an OLED display indicating:
- Smile for gluten under 20 parts per million (ppm)
- Wheat icon and text "Low Gluten" or "High Gluten" for any gluten detected
- Nima uses a BLE (Bluetooth low energy) connection to a smartphone. Syncing requires an iPhone or Android device with a Bluetooth connection.
- Each device contains a 300-mAh LiPo battery. Battery charge is good for 20+ tests.
- Cannot test soy sauce, pure vinegar, beer, or alcohol.
- Contents of capsules is not fit for human consumption.
- The device and capsules are not waterproof.
- Disposable capsules should be kept away from small children.
- 12-packs of one-time use capsules are available for subscription delivery service.
- Choose bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly delivery right to your door.