You’ll need to use a fresh capsule each time you test with your Nima. Our scientists and engineers have squeezed an entire chemistry test into every capsule!
Which Subscription Is Right For You?
Test Your Meal At Restaurants
We see people using Nima everywhere, as you can tell from our Community Stories. Restaurants are a big place where people have questions about what they’re going to eat, and even after asking as many questions as possible, they still want an extra layer of data that Nima can provide.
- Light if you’re dining out 0-1 time per week
- Medium if you’re dining out 2-3 times per week
- Heavy if you’re dining out 4 or more times per week
Test Your Meal At Social Gatherings
Weddings, potlucks, work party, or date night, make sure to enjoy the special occasion by knowing more about what’s in your food.
- Light if you’re eating at social gatherings 1-2 time per week
- Medium if you’re eating at social gatherings 2-3 times per month
- Heavy if you’re eating at social gatherings 4-5 times per month
Test Your Food While Traveling
Whether for business or pleasure, travel is one of those places where Nima makes sense. You’re away from home, you may or may not know local spots, and you’ve got lots of questions. As you investigate local options, Nima can go with you.
- Light if you travel away from home 0-1 time per month
- Medium if you travel away from home 1-2 times per month
- Heavy if you travel away from home 2 or more times per month
Test Ingredients And Packaged Foods At Home
Use Nima to test food at home and keep your kitchen gluten-free. This could be a new packaged food item that has a gluten-free claim, but isn’t certified as gluten-free. It could be an item that doesn’t have any gluten listed, but they may be suspicious. It could be food produced on shared equipment. There are all sorts of prepared foods where people wonder – is it really gluten-free?
- Light if you test packaged foods rarely
- Medium if you test packaged foods occasionally
- Heavy if you test packaged foods frequently
About the Capsules:
Must be used with a Nima sensor
Expires 6 months from manufacture date. Guaranteed 2 month shelf life or more remaining when delivered
Height with cap: 2.5in
One-time-use capsules are pre-loaded with our proprietary chemistry and ready to go
All refills come in packs of 12
Store in cool, dry place. Capsules should not be stored above 95℉